TakeTours Cancellation and Refund Policy
Changes to Reservations Policy:
An initial service fee will be charged when you submit your reservation online. Any changes made to a reservation will be subject to a further 6% service fee.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
TakeTours makes every effort to serve our customers better. We also advise all customers to purchase traveler’s insurance in case of interruption, accidents, illness, or anything else that may come up. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
- 30 or more days prior to departure – 10% of total purchase amount
- 7-29 days prior to departure – 25% of total purchase amount
- 4-6 days prior to departure – 50% of total purchase amount
- Within 3 days prior to departure – 100% of total purchase amount
- Day of departure or no-show – 100% of total purchase amount
Unused features are non-refundable. In addition, there is 6% handling fee added on to the above penalties.
The cancellation fees listed here will apply to all reservations, unless the tour booked has exceptions listed under the “Special Notes” section on the itinerary page.
Cancellation and Refund Procedure:
1. You can submit your request via the Contact Us link by clicking on Ask a Question -> Select Existing Booking -> Enter Confirmation number -> Select Cancel or Refund.
2. You can submit your request with detailed explanation directly to TakeTours by mail or fax.
Attn: Guest Relations
2285 Mass Ave, Suite 204
Cambridge, MA 02140
Phone: 888 428 7255
Fax: 617 354 2109
Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail, or faxes fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 30 days after completion of tour.